My second giveaway! This time it's for a copy of Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel. My review can be found here. CLOSED
Rules and Entries:
1. Your first (+1) entry is to comment on this post. Please leave a name or blogger id. E-mail addresses/blog are required as it will be the winner's identification when claiming the prize. The winner must also check back to my site and e-mail me if he or she has won. He or she has 48 hours to contact me or else the prize will be forfeited to the next person.
2. If you refer someone to my blog from a link of some sort (it can be to the general blog and not to this exact post), this will give you an extra entry (+1) per person but they must state your name or blog, the person who referred also receives an extra entry (+1). Blogging will get you a huge cyber-hug tackle and my endless devotion but sadly no extra entries.
3. This giveaway will end at January 30th (9 PM EST, anything submitted later than that will not be counted even if it is 7 pm at your time) and the winner will be picked (from a bowl) and announced on the 31st.
4. An extra entry (+1) if you follow me :D
5. This is a US and Canada only contest.
6. Like my giveaway for Aurelia, I will be posting up some extra entry questions. E-mail me the answer please and then comment to tell me once you've done so on the corresponding posts.
1 = √1 = √[(-1) * (-1)] = √(-1) * √(-1) = i * i = i2 = -1
What is the matter with this concept? In which step is there a problem and explain why? This will be counted as extra entries (+2) if you get it right.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to e-mail me!
P.S. I also have a poll set up on the sidebar regarding the preferred method in choosing a winner, vote on the poll if you wish.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
April Book Releases
11 hours ago