"Princess Aurelia is next in line to rule the kingdom of Tyralt, but she would rather be one of the common folk, free to learn and roam and . . . not marry the next tyrannical prince that comes courting. Naturally, the king wants Aurelia to marry for political power. Aurelia wants to marry for love. And someone in the kingdom wants her . . . dead. Assigned to investigate and protect Aurelia is Robert, the son of the king’s former royal spy and one of Aurelia’s oldest friends. As Aurelia and Robert slowly uncover clues as to who is threatening her, their friendship turns to romance. With everything possible on the line—her life, her kingdom, her heart—Aurelia is forced to take matters into her own hands, no matter the cost."
Rules and Entries:
1. Your first (+1) entry is to comment on this post. Please leave a name or blogger id. E-mail addresses/blog are required as it will be the winner's identification when claiming the prize. The winner must also check back to my site and e-mail me if he or she has won. He or she has 48 hours to contact me or else the prize will be forfeited to the next person.
2. If you refer someone to my blog from a link of some sort (it can be to the general blog and not to this exact post), this will give you an extra entry (+1) per person but they must state your name or blog, the person who referred also receives an extra entry (+1). Blogging will get you a huge cyber-hug tackle and my endless devotion but sadly no extra entries.
3. For bloggers and non-bloggers alike, I will have some questions. For every correct submission you will get an additional entry (+1). Please E-MAIL ME the answer but ALSO comment on that question's post with a simple message like "e-mailed you!" and leave your e-mail address that you used. This helps keep track of how many people submitted and in case I never received it I can easily e-mail you. If someone leaves the answer in the comment, that question will be nullified.
4. This giveaway will end at January 17th (9 PM EST, anything submitted later than that will not be counted even if it is 7 pm at your time) and the winner will be picked (from a bowl) and announced on the 18th.
5. I've decided to give an extra entry (+1) if you follow me.
6. This is a US only contest. I'm starting things off small, so sorry international readers .
OK so this isn't a book related question but it's still a fun one [e-mail me the answer please]:
1 = √1 = √[(-1) * (-1)] = √(-1) * √(-1) = i * i = i2 = -1What is the matter with this concept? In which step is there a problem and explain why? This will be counted as extra entries (+2) if you get it right.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to e-mail me!
EDIT: book will be shipped to the winner from firstname.lastname@example.org
I also have a poll set up on my sidebar regarding the method of choice in picking a winner. Vote if you wish.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED