Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Rating System

Decided to post up my rating system:

0 stars = will torch it once I'm allowed to mess with fire
.5 stars = unspeakable...
1 star = don't waste your time
1.5 stars = tolerable
2 stars = okay
2.5 stars = decent
3 stars = good
3.5 stars = better than good
4. stars = loved it!
4.5 stars = stupendous, fantastic, will threaten you if you touch it!
5 stars = mind-numbing awesome, willing to rob a bank just so I can afford to buy this book!

5 stars is like the holy grail for me, if you look at my Goodreads page my average rating is 2.72 so I'm a picky reader. What you've been seeing is a string of very good books.

1 comment:

  1. I'm picky too. I only have a few 5 star ratings on librarything.

    ReplyDelete