Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spectacular!

I won't be posting tomorrow because I'll be too busy watching...



Doesn't this look just AMAZING (I'm being sarcastic of course...). I know the trailer has been out for the long time but I just wanted to let you guys know that it'll premier tomorrow! So get your TiVo set up and watch this "Spectacular" movie!

p.s. I'm totally getting a déjà vu experience with HSM...and I apologize for the terrible quality.

12 comments:

  1. Yes it does look amazing! I <3 it!



    *being sarcastic :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm.. I think I'll just let you watch this one for me.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. because you posted this.

    that alone deserves adoration and love. also, i'm sort of tired and delusional today. SO...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun. It looks amazing... *runs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you going to get that wonderful book titled, Rowan of the Wood? It's an award-winning book and doesn't it have the most amazing cover ever? Please check out the authors' blog at www.christineandethanrose.com while you're at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw TWO commercials for this yesterday. Both after I watched this. AHHH.

    ReplyDelete