Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Mystery: Mystery Meat

Randomness it awesome. I thrive on randomness. It is what calms me down, my inner zen. My brain moves a million miles an hour, so I have to blurt out what's on my mind or else my brain gets overcrowded/overheated and I end up mauling over the same topic over and over again. So this what Monday Mystery is. A collection of random crap that inhabits my mind.

To give you guys an example or analogy of some sort, I present to you Mystery Meat.

So what is Mystery Meat? It is a concoction of random assortment of...well, meat. Basically the leftovers. That is what this meme represents. The leftover thoughts that do not pass the "can I expand this into a huge celebration week?" test.

So every Monday I plan to host an escaped thought. Whether it may be a question/poll to ask my readers, an author's interview/post, a surprise giveaway, or a fun little fact. So stop by every Monday while I make you all scratch your heads as to why I'm not in an asylum!

Now, I present to you the infamous SLOPPY JOE!


Delicious!

4 comments:

  1. =) Sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you crack me up Yan. You really do. :P Where are you?? You aren't on Google Talk! :( Oh the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love that question mark! Very mysterious and meaty :) Looking forward to seeing what strange things you will bring to us on Mondays!

    ReplyDelete