Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Traveling to Teens

I am resigning my position from Traveling to Teens. I am currently butting heads with life and Traveling to Teens has taken a backseat. If anyone is interested in taking my spot as coordinator please email me your resume, or some form of it, by the end the of the month. In your email please elaborate what makes you a good candidate for this position and what credentials you have and please please include your blog URL. I require nothing fancy nor your life story about how you came about blogging. I just need the hardcore information. I will contact him/her once I have decided who will take my place on any further instructions.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry and you will be missed! No one will ever be as good as you were at this job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!
    seriously?! D:
    where's carol?

    ReplyDelete