Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update (Nothing Important)

Apparently my spontaneous action of deleting my old twitter account to make a new twitter account is stupid. I have nothing to say about that. I got peer pressured into using my old username again so if you see ylin0621 following you, umm that'll be me. Again. With my new account. Also I lost a lot of people when I deleted my account so I don't know who to follow anymore *smiles*

So do you see why I am so freaking stupid right now? I believe you can.

At any rate I will be FREE after I attend to my college applications. I am currently camping out of counselors office I can catch her when she's AVAILABLE. *deep breath* I need Thanksgiving break to come already 'cause that means all that junk will be done with.

4 comments:

  1. It's me, isn't it? You just don't love me anymore. :(

    Was wondering why you were so quiet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I remember college applications.

    Ok, I'm re-following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, school. D: After talking to this hardcore business driven guy yesterday in my school, I was all, "WTF am I going to do with my life? D:"

    ReplyDelete