Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bargain Books (5)

Found some great finds! Hopefully they are still in stock!

Tell Me Who by Jessica Wollman
Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
GirlForce by Nikki Goldstein

The Girls by Tucker Shaw
The Heights by Brian James
Jungle Crossing by Sydney Salter / love Salter!

Need by Carrie Jones
The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman
The Stormholder by Tricia Boone and Melissa Thomas

Switched by Jessica Wollman
Waves by Sharon Dogar
Fancy White Trash by Marjetta Geerling


3 comments:

  1. this books look really good. I really want to read the year my sister got lucky. it is by on of my fav writers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace, Love & Baby Ducks sounds awesome. One of my friends says that it's really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need is really popular in my library. I'd definitely buy it if I didn't already have two copies!

    ReplyDelete