Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Awards!

Donna at Bites gave me a Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers award. Booyah!
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

I'm going to do this differently and pick the first 5 blogs I have on my Google Reader that begins with B for Bodacious! :D
(Bites is also a "B" titled because it's Bodacious! :D)

Brooke from Brooke's Box of Books gave me a Versatile Award!


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
(opps I guess I was ahead of the game)

2. Share 7 things about yourself. (actually Ka-Yam just recently asked if I could tell her 12 favorite things of mine so I'm just going to share those :))
  • the color green with the color yellow together
  • competition shows: America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Top Chef, etc.
  • stuffed animals: the bigger, the fluffier, the better
  • food; just food
  • the feeling after cleaning a giant mess
  • books
  • collages
  • really laughing at a good joke, pun, dry humor
  • internet
  • the creation of hair scrunchies
  • great bargain finds
  • hugs; I'm really big on hugs.
3. Pass the award along to 15 11* bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (Um I add way too many bloggers at a time so I don't actually recall so I'm going to list the last 15 11* blogs I read):
*head rush--whoops

2 comments: