I was damn pissed. The overall movie is nothing impressive with more embarrassing mortification than laugh-out-loud funny. There are so many potholes that I think you can fall through. I love parodies when done right and this was done wrong! It felt like a feature length YouTube video with better camera angles than anything.
- The characters were spot on trying to impersonate the Twilight cast. Rebecca? She blinks and twitches as often as Kristen Stewart when playing Bella.
- They made fun of Fox News! Yay! I hate Fox News!
- There were some good songs. I am thinking of looking them up later.
- Team Edward vs. Team Jacob FTW!
- It showcased the Vampire Diaries book *beams with pride*
- I can’t tell if they were making fun of the Twilight movies special effects or they just didn’t have any. On the fence with this one.
- You can clearly tell where the foundation line ended and where the natural skin-tone began.
- I don’t get why the werewolves didn’t you know…shift! Jacob turns into a Chihuahua and the rest of them dances with jean short-shorts. But does the rest of the pack not transform!?
- Why happened to Angela? Did she get so little screen time that I completely missed her?
- The ending. W.T.F. That doesn’t even make sense.