Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hiding in a Treasure Box (Wayfair Product Intro)

Officially finished with my fall '11 semester! I will know my final grades come Tuesday, but the stress is over. The anxiety still lingers though. One good thing that finishing school is the fact that I can blog again! I have boxes full of books to dig into and reviews to post and contests to announce.

Speaking of boxes full of books, is anyone else having trouble finding a place for their books? I am. I can barely see the floor anymore with the amount of books I'm stacking. Know a different way to store books for someone else to discover? Toy Boxes:
rediscover treasures!
or something more neutral


I store a couple of my older books away for future uses. The books that I loved when I was a child? I still have it; maybe some time in the future someone else will love it too. Plus it isn't always books that need to be stored away.

Wayfair, formally known as a CSN, has graciously offered a product for me to review. And while I won't be reviewing a toy box it doesn't mean you shouldn't check it out! They're really adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment