Look at the picture and tell me what do you see? :D Now you might see a #fail in the picture that had me contemplating doing this to my blog:

Now I'm off to prepare for my graduation and be merry!
P.S. Thank you Carol for telling me about this! I thought she was lying to me at first ;P I just had to stop by every copy of The Demon's Lexicon and flip through it to make sure it's true. I also just had to buy my own paperback copy!
P.P.S. I really should have edited those sentences before hitting "publish post".
P.P.P.S. Linking to things later. Off to scavenge for fooooooood!
I see...... mini Yan cutting the (s) off. xD
ReplyDeleteLucky you! It's a great quote. =)
ReplyDeleteWell aren't you sadistic! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool.
ReplyDeleteAnd such a good quote :) I hope you bought a copy :)