Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Contest and Privacy Policy

I no longer notify winners via email unless otherwise stated for reasons of my own, which is why I no longer provide space on Google forms. Winners will be announced on the blog within 2 weeks after the contest has ended with their first name (and last initial if provided). Winners have 72 hours to claim their prize or they will forfeit their prize. New winners will then be drawn.

My aim is make contests quick and easy.

A Google form or rafflecopter will be provided alongside the contest criteria. Contestants will supply a name and occasionally mailing address where prizes will be shipped, unless there is a concern in which the contestant will email me. Please double check all names and mailing addresses are correct when filling them. I am not responsible for lost prizes in the mail.

Completed forms are only accessed by me so I can draw winners and delete duplicate entries. Improperly completed forms or those that do not meet the contest criteria will be automatically deleted. Contestants have 24 hours before the end of the contest to reach me via comment or email if there has been a problem or a concern with the Google or rafflecopter form.

All winners are selected by random.org.

Names, email addresses, and mailing addresses will be deleted after any of these situations:
  • the prize has been shipped/emailed
  • the winner has been notified/all needed information are passed to those who will ship the prize out
  • the winner has received their prize
No personal information will be sold, distributed, or shared otherwise.

Questions or concerns? Contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment