Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

About Us

So what do you want to know about us? Well let's see.

self-portrait :)
My name is Yan. I am now a sleep deprived college student majoring in biology. (Why oh why did I choose biology!?) Full-time student, part-time bread winner, and blogging whenever I can. "Whenever I can" is beginning to become less and less as the school years pass.

Surprisingly, I was never a big reader until the 6th/7th grade when Scholastic donated a bookcase to each classroom in my middle school. That was when I fell in love with Artemis Fowl, The Thief Lord, The Giver and works by Jerry Spinelli. I never looked back.

My favorite novels constantly change depending on my mood. I have never finished the Harry Potter series (made it to book 5)! But I have read the entire Twilight Saga so that kind of makes up for it right?

I founded Books by Their Cover in my sophomore year of high school.



I tried...
My name is Fallon. I know how to count in binary, program robots, and farm unicorns.

I usually have my nose stuck in a book on my commute to and from engineering school and my eyes glued to a computer screen at all other waking hours. 

I'm a big fan of Vampire Academy, and I'm always on the hunt for good sci-fi and fantasy; it's how you know I'm a nerd.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, everyone I know who HASN'T finished the Harry Potter series has quite after book five! I think that was the final nail in the Disappointment Coffin for a lot of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finish Harry Potter. You won't be disappointed.

    Well, you might (be disappointed, I mean), if you prefer books like Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Vampire Academy too♥ lol @ the skirt comment :p

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of, I only just ran across your blog and I love the banner! It captivated me and made me smile. Cute! :))

    I also adore your self-portraits! You look like a trio of good lookin' girls! ;)

    Finally, nice blog! I enjoy running across book blogs! I'm an avid reader myself! :)

    ReplyDelete