"Cou, the bumbling rookie of the "Red Lynx" sky pirate squadron, has just discovered the treasure of a lifetime - a mighty member of the ancient race of Edel Raids. Ren, at first glance, seems to be a shy and defenseless girl, but she holds within her a power that many are willing to kill for. When Cou takes it upon himself to protect Ren on her journey to a mysterious place called Edel Garden, he immediately makes new friends and dangerous enemies."I watched the anime and not sure of the standings of the manga. But Elemental Gelade (it was Gerade when I first saw it...) is a great action, adventure, romantic story. Cuts to the chase, no filler episodes, but very cheesy at times.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)
Monday, March 14, 2011
Manga Monday: Elemental Gelade
Elemental Gelade
by Maymui Azuma
Labels:
manga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love this! My daughter would go ga-ga over this cover.
ReplyDelete!!! Elemental Gelade is one of my favourite animes ever. I loved it so much! I heard the manga was quite different to the anime, so I've never read it just in case it's not as good :P. I love the anime storyline (though you're right, it is very cheesy at times :D).
ReplyDeleteI've heard of Elemental Gelade but haven't seen it. I love cheesy things though, so I'd probably enjoy it.
ReplyDeletei love cheesy anime. I'm STILL a raving Sailor Moon fan.
ReplyDelete