Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Friday, January 18, 2013

Blogging is Like Riding a Bike (Not Really)

Hello strangers! It's Yan, from beyond.

I've been gone far too long and I'm sure no one wants to read about my excuses so I will cut this short.

I tried.

I tried throughout the last quarter of 2012 to review books, but once I stopped blogging for more than a couple of weeks I forgot how to blog. I laughed at my failed attempts to write anything, then told myself, "tomorrow--tomorrow I will post something". But then tomorrow turned into next week turned into next month and now we're in a new year! I hoped that blogging would be like riding a bike; it's something you don't forget once learned.

But it wasn't.

Now here I am with promises to be kept and I will fulfill those promises. So expect random posts from me about giveaways and blog tours and general rant posts! I will have a review up, I will have that Legend giveaway posted, and be sure to come back for some fun about Indigo Spell starting Tuesday!

Virtual cupcakes for all! (It's not as good as a book would be, but it's pretty close, right?)


5 comments:

  1. Missed you, Yan! Hope to see you back to blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be hard to get back on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is hard stuff and requires lots of commitment, so I'm there with you. Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard! I've taken a couple breaks to catch up on reading and when I decide to come back, I don't want to write any reviews or do anything, lol. It's bad. But it does get better; good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're back! :D I missed looking at your blog, too. It's sooo pretty :) !! Btw, loved the virtual cupcakes...I've become a tad obsessed with said pastries as of late. hehe

    ReplyDelete