Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore Cover!

Publishers Weekly just released the cover for Bitterblue, the long awaited third book in the Graceling series, with an interview with Kristin Cashore.


Can we say "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I am.

I love how they're sticking with objects on the forefront with a semi-face in the background. Can you see the eye through the ring? And the nose next to the right-most key? And just the hint of hair that helps give various shades of blue on the cover? I want to hug the cover...with the book attached, because this means that it's finally happening. Bitterblue is being released.

I loved, loved Graceling (one of the few books I gave 5 stars). It seems like forever since Fire came out, 3 years, but I read the ARC so it feels like 4, and I've been waiting and waiting for Bitterblue. I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! Can you tell!?

It's available for pre-order too! YAY!

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this cover too and I think I found my new cover crush!!! Love it. And for once lately no long flowing dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thank goodness it's not a faceless/headless girl with a pretty dress. If it were, I'd probably scream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only one thing to say: FREAKIN FINALLY!!!!

    P.S. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book was great, I liked it even more than the first one, this story is more intese and I thought the characters had a more real feel to them. A book I would totally read again.

    ReplyDelete