Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Breathless (Reads) Blog Tour! Will I See You There?

Hi all!

Many of you probably know that the Breathless Reads authors will be going on a national tour this February. The Breathless authors are Marie Lu (author of Legend), Beth Revis (author of Across the Universe and A Million Sun), Andrea Cremer (author of the Nightshade series) and Jessica Spotswood (author of Born Wicked).



The stops:
Feb 15 - Naperville, IL
Feb 16 - Bethesda, MD
Feb 17 - New York, NY
Feb 18 - Collegville, PA
Feb 19 - Dolyestown, PA*
Feb 21 - Decatur, GA
Feb 22 - Houston, TX
Feb 23 - Frisco, TX
Feb 24 - Montrose, CA
Feb 25 - Long Beach, CA

I will be attending the Doylestown, PA stop! (Really hope I can make it.) It's on a Sunday afternoon/night. I have a 9 AM class the next day. I have two exams that week; I should probably spend that day studying, but this is an authors' event I can't pass up.

I know a couple of other PA/Philly area bloggers will be there so if you're coming, say hi! I don't bite! (I'm too sleep deprived for that lol). I'll be the girl studying from flashcards and powerpoint slides printouts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I will be going to the Long Beach stop now that I know :] Too awesome!

    ReplyDelete