Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging DVD

You've all probably have heard of the series already. And maybe some of you have saw the premiere of the movie on Nickelodeon in the US. But if you missed it or if you LOVED it then you can buy the DVD of Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging! It released back in January 19th.

"Misunderstood by her “ancient” parents—but buoyed up by the love of her cat, Angus, and her bessie mates, the Ace Gang—Georgia Nicolson (GEORGIA GROOME) struggles through life seeking out her two main desires: 1. To get a gorgeous sex-god as her boyfriend. 2. To throw the greatest 15th birthday party ever.

When handsome brothers Tom (SEAN BOURKE) and Robbie (AARON JOHNSON) arrive at school, Georgia But when she sees Robbie with her arch rival, Slaggy Lindsay (KIMBERLEY NIXON), she devises a plan to show Robbie that she’s the mature, sophisticated girlfriend he deserves. Unfortunately Georgia’s plans - involving snogging lessons, dying her legs orange and stalking Slaggy Lindsay - don’t exactly run smoothly. thinks her boyfriend dreams have been answered.

In addition her own romance problems, Georgia's dad (ALAN DAVIES) is given an amazing job opportunity in New Zealand. This leaves Georgia’s mum (KAREN TAYLOR) open to the charms of builder Jem (STEVE JONES), a George Clooney look-a-like who’s ancient (mid 30’s) but still a fittie. The worry over her parents’ marriage is a huge pressure on Georgia, who feels that the responsibility for holding the family together rests on her shoulders.

In her quest to get Robbie and keep her family from splitting, Georgia transforms from a selfish girl into a young woman who’s grown beyond the valley of the fab and into the universe of marvy."

8 comments:

  1. One of my fave movies ever! Haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it but I enjoyed the books more...I reviewed this movie today on my blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books are hilarious, and the movie was great! Maybe I will buy the DVD...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen the movie - and I just picked up the book in a contest I won - it looks SOO FUNNY I cant wait to read it and to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really cute. And what an awesome surprise, Aaron Johnson is in this...I am convinced haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been a fan of the books since day one and the movie was really bad, I didn't enjoy it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
    There is no need to invest much at first.
    You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
    on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched it on Nick. It was hilarious! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete