Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blood Feud Cover

Okay I am normally not one to just make a post about a new cover, but instead I use waiting on wednesday as a perfect opportunity to showcase them. However there are exceptions in life and this is one of them. I already posted a WoW for Blood Feud so I can't exactly repost it with the new cover. So here's the US cover that Alyxandra posted several days ago that I missed during my moody week! Can you guys tell that I'm excited by it yet? ;P

13 comments:

  1. Hearts At Stake is at the top of my TBR, but I really don't like the cover. This one is so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP. IT'S SO PRETTY! I really liked Hearts At Stake, and I'm so excited for Blood Feud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a lot different that the first book. I like it though. I wish the publishing houses would embrace consistency within a series more so than they have been recently. Everywhere I look a series is getting a revamp part way through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I posted a WoW with the UK cover of it too... =P I am really excited for this book as well. This cover looks good but the UK one is much snazzier I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Hearts at Stake yet, but the series certainly looking interesting. As for this cover, however, I don't really like it. Their heads just seem a little too big and disproportional with their arms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized that the guy's head is over the girl's arm, and not HIS arm, which helps a little. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this one much better than the cover for HEARTS AT STAKE. Which reminds me that I have to read that one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this cover a lot! Very diff from the first as many have said. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, the cover girl is Natasha from ANTM, right? Seems like her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Hearts At Stake, and I cant wait for the sequel (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cover but I didn't love the first book - I think I'm all vampire-ed out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg she looks like Miley Cyrus.. Is it?? I will admit she is pretty. Miley is not my fave person. Loved the book. :)

    ReplyDelete