Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

In My Mailbox + I'm Quoted!


For review:
Ice Claw (surprise!)
Fall for Anything (Courtney is the shitz y'all! :D)
Between Shades of Gray + author video CD! (surprise package from the awesome Penguin marketing team!!)

Won:
ARC of Banished (from Random Buzzers)

Personal copies:
Tenth Grade Bleeds #3: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Violence: Reflections on a National Epidemic (for friend)
Dark Touch: Shadows (dang flash)

IMM was inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie) and memefied by Kristi (The Story Siren)



Also, the spectacular Khy (Frenetic Reader) told me in the beginning of the week that I was quoted in the paperback of NEED by Carrie Jones! There was a lot of squealing and "OMG, hey {insert friend's name}, guess what!? I've been blurbed!" Here's a picture of the awesomeness that Khy took! (4th one down). This is my second blurb (that I know of) and it's as exciting as the first! Hence all the !!!


So I have a question: should I buy a paperback edition of Need to commemorate this occasion? I already own a signed and personalized hardcover edition which I won from Sab (YA Bliss) ages ago.

18 comments:

  1. ALSO FALL FOR ANYTHING OMGGGG I NEED IT UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH... Fall For Anything and Shades of Grey!!! I really want to read both of those.

    Congrats on being quoted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, and Fall of Anything sounds amazing. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! I really want to read Banished, Fall for Anything, and Before Shades of Gray :) Enjoy!

    (And awesome about being quoted!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That was like my first giveaway ever! :P
    And of course you should buy it! I saw it bargain priced at amazon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to read more soon. By the way, pretty nice design you have here, but what do you think about changing it once in a few months?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being quoted!!! Aslo, great books! I got Fall for Anything this week too, and I can't wait to read it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, buy the book! (For your self and for you mom, b/c that's what I did when I was quoted!) Then wait to get the paperback signed!

    I was quoted in a Patterson book once (Maximum Ride Mass Market, first printing) and on the cover off the sequel's arc.

    Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FALL FOR YOU & BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY!! It's still not listing on Penguin Aus...

    Congratulations on being blurbed! That's fantastic. ;) Haven't heard of the other blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Between Shades of Gray sounds good and I can't wait to get my hands on Fall for Anything. Great haul this week! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool that you got quoted!

    Awesome books, especially Fall For Anything. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course you should buy it, for your "Books I'm Quoted In" Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being quoted is awesome, I would have squealed too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great books this week and congrats on being quoted. i would definitely buy the paperback version. enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh, HELL YES YOU SHOULD BUY A COPY! That's awesome!! :D

    Also, I got Fall for Anything and Shades of Gray too (though I wish they'd sent me Across the Universe or Where She Went instead, lol- those are ones I REALLY want).

    ReplyDelete