Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox + Update


Trades with some awesome buddies:
Nevermore (took some time to get into it)
Grace
Anxious Hearts
Return to Paradise
Somebody Everybody Listens To
Into the Wild Nerd Yonder (very cute)

Personal copies:
Tagged (Harlequin Teen) (really enjoyed Past Midnight so I wanted to check out Tagged)

For review:
The Love Goddess' Cooking School (made me so hungry! great recipes in the back!)
Sammy Keyes and the Wedding Crasher (surprise!)
Trash (surprise!)
Across the Universe (kinda of a surprise/requested)

*IMM was inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie) and memefied by Kristi (The Story Siren)*
-I might be doing IMMs on and off-



So lately I've been working part-time and with being a full-time student this leaves very little time to read/review anything except for textbooks. Everything up to this point has been scheduled since late July and early August. I'm not sure how much of blogging I can keep up so you'll find me scarce until Thanksgiving or even until winter break.

And don't even get my started on Traveling to Teens tours lol

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you got a lot of awesom books this week. I really want to read Tagged and Return to Paradise. I hope you enjoy all your amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. Grace was pretty good. I look forward to your reviews of Into the Wild Nerd Yonder and Somebody Everybody Listens to. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interested in what you think of Into The Wild Nerd Yonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I received Trash too and it is a good book! Really thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many awesome books and you have across the universe!! so jealous. enjoy your books! :)

    our IMM is here: http://booksandmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-our-mailbox-sept-4-16.html --we hope you check it out if you have time. :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really hoping to get Across the Universe. I'm super excited about it. Enjoy!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for Grace! And.. I really should start reading Elizabeth Scott's books. =/

    Anyway, great books!

    ReplyDelete