How funny! These covers are absolutely great too :)
You know there is another called New Moan, the first book in the Twishite Saga? I found it yesterday at Borders xDhttp://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/m/stephfordy-mayo/new-moan.htmLink to the info ;)
These sound so so so funny!Be sure to enter my international blogoversary giveaway going on now :) http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3
rotfl!!!That is so funny!!!Thanks so much for this giveaway! :)
@Taschima--I'll definitely check that one out lol
Happy Thanskgiving!
I haven't read any of these parodies yet, but some of them look pretty darn funny.
I haven't read these yet but I heard they were pretty funny!
books, oh, sweet sweet books.
How funny! These covers are absolutely great too :)
ReplyDeleteYou know there is another called New Moan, the first book in the Twishite Saga? I found it yesterday at Borders xD
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/m/stephfordy-mayo/new-moan.htm
Link to the info ;)
These sound so so so funny!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to enter my international blogoversary giveaway going on now :)
http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3
rotfl!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!!!
Thanks so much for this giveaway! :)
@Taschima--I'll definitely check that one out lol
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanskgiving!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these parodies yet, but some of them look pretty darn funny.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read these yet but I heard they were pretty funny!
ReplyDeletebooks, oh, sweet sweet books.
ReplyDelete