Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Winner of the Elizabeth Scott Prize Pack

...is Prima A.! who said that her favorite Elizabeth Scott's book was
"Living Dead Girl-I love this book but I'm also terrified of it if you get what i mean. All her books were amazing, but Living Dead Girl were a different side that i haven't seen in her previous books. Taking a spin on her typical books gives me more excitement and gratitude. I love authors who take a chance, aren't afraid to widen their variety and then end up wow'ing us all. AH i love her."


I totally agree with you there Prima! Now that I got my copy of Living Dead Girl back from a friend, I think it's time I read it!

If you didn't win, don't despair! I have another on-going giveaway for a copy of A Discovery of Witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment