Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Elizabeth Scott Prize Pack

the amazing author who wrote the books
Remember when I wrote my review for Scott's latest book, Between Here and Forever? Remember how I was really excited about it before and after I read it? Now you awesome readers can be excited as well! An amazing person from Simon and Schuster has offered to sponsor a Elizabeth Scott prize pack including:
Bloom
Perfect You
Living Dead Girl


!!!!!! ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM YET? If yes then fill out the form below! If the form is being wonky then click this link to fill out the exact same form. Please do not enter twice.

Contest ends in 2 weeks! That means I'll close the form on midnight May 23th and announce the winner on the May 24th (the day of Between Here and Forever's release date).



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freaking awesome giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great giveaway, Yan! <3 E. Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome giveaway! I love Elizabeth Scott, but not entering because I own all the books, but Perfect You and the Between Here and Forever (though I'll own that once it comes out).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this chance to win! I love Elizabeth Scott!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Yan! I've been wanting to read Elizabeth Scott's books, but haven't gotten around to many of them....

    ReplyDelete