Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (48)

Dark Touch: Shadows by Amy Meredith (April 1st 2010--Red Fox [UK release])

"Fifteen-year-old Eve Evergold is cute, sassy and enjoying a busy social life. What she doesn't know yet is that someone close to her is an evil demon that only she has the supernatural power to defeat. She needs to work out who it is - and fast! Because although there's something very attractive about the dark side...dating a demon? Pure hell!"

It's so pretty! Pretty! And hellavu a lot of fun!

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

9 comments:

  1. This sounds good and has a lovely cover!

    My Waiting on Wednesday (or Want to Read Wednesday) post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the cover with the shadows on her face!

    Is it just me or have you changed your header? I really like it =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love the sound and the cover of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or your entire layout? I was suddenly a bit unsure

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL the header and profile pic a several weeks ago xD I added my button around the same time. The layout has been the same since the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete