Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Traveling to Teens: Thomas Fahy

So this interview is well overdue. We did a T2T tour all the way back in September '09 for SLEEPLESS and I finally found my interview that was supposed to go with it! Here's my review for SLEEPLESS
1. How much of voodoo do you believe in?
Well, I believe that things happen in the world that can't be explained and that we're all susceptible to forces beyond our control. So in this sense, I'm very open to the power of voodoo. Dreams and trances are a significant part of voodoo, and these things play a big role in Sleepless. I find those aspects of voodoo very compelling.

2. Would you like to conscious or subconscious when you murder someone?
I can't speak for my subconscious desires, but I have no conscious desire to harm anyone. :) I'm drawn to the horror genre because it's fun. It's exciting to create characters that have to solve a problem or series of crimes in the face of danger. Part of the fun of horror is that it gives us the opportunity to confront our fears, and at the end of the story we realize that we're okay, that we've survived.

3. Aside from writing do you have any other careers you would like to have?
I already have another career. I'm a professor, and I love teaching!

4. Favorite horror movie?
Silence of the Lambs

1 comment:

  1. its a good book if u like to be spooked. i am in the middle of the book and im at a point that i cant stop reading. i am 12 years old and not much of a reader but when i find a book like this i get hoocked and cant stop reading. sleepless is a book that will get you hoocked. when my friends read the back of the book they say isent it scary but i say not this is the kinnd of book i like to read. i cant reald book about fairys i have to read a book about something scary or a book that will kepp me happy to keep reading. if you like scary or u like to be exited this is your kind of book.

    ReplyDelete