Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

YES!

No school tomorrow!! Oh my god those 20+ inches of snow finally mean something! I am so happy 'cause this essay that I've been on for the past couple days STINKS/SUCKS so much and it's due tomorrow. Sadly I still have to attend 2 other classes outside of school from 12-3:15 which is ehhh. Anyway I typically never update about something like this BUT YES OMG I NEEDED THAT EXTRA DAY!

6 comments:

  1. Lol lucky. No snow where I am. I have to wake up at 5:30 AM tomorrow for a business competition. And the thing is mine won't happen for another 8 hours but I have to be there early. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I like snow but not when we have to really speed up to get out of our driveway, and it takes 100 tries! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur so lucky! here all we've gotten is cold and rain and sleet...i wish we had a miracle and got like 20+ inches of snow....I don't want to go to school tomorrow! enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! Have a rocking snow day, I hope you get to cuddle up with some great books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I know how you feel. Sometimes you really just need that one day to yourself. Good luck with your essay! I'm writing one too and it's stressing me out lol.

    ReplyDelete