Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Button Me Up!






All credit goes to Ka-Yam for allowing me to bully her into submission to make me this button! You may also have noticed the new header as well :)

EDIT: okay apparently google reader doesn't show the html code but rather the the button--twice. the html code is visible when you just visit the blog regularly. (plus then you can see my new header ;P)

P.S. Does anyone know how to track who grabs the button?

13 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love how one of the pics has the person sitting in the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Ka-Yam she is freaggin awesome! So talented! Love your button and new header! so sweet!

    if you figure out how to track that... let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome !! Really nice design. No idea about how to track who grabs the button though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything happening here (including your twitter icon) is damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the button looks wonderful!
    And the header is beautiful too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so great! I love the background and the drawings of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the new header, Yan! Super cute and full of awesome personality! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning that topic. Thank you for posting this info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Melanie that person is our star Yani herself. :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, how adorable~ Great new look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute header! =) love it! *is jealous* I want a pretty header like this too! *pouts*

    ReplyDelete