Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Mystery: Dia Reeves


Welcome Dia Reeves, author of Bleeding Violet. You can stalk her at her twitter and site.
If you're named after a food/snack would kind would you be?
I think I'd be something like chocolate-covered kettle corn. Cuz I am both salty and sweet. Mostly salty though, if I'm being honest. ;)

You're given a roll of tinfoil. What would you do with it? Or better yet, duct tape!
I'm really unimaginitive when it comes to household tools. If you gave me tinfoil, I'd wrap a potato in it and bake it at 350 degrees. And if you gave me duct tape, I'd probably take someone hostage and strap em to a chair. I seriously can't think of what else anyone would use duct tape for, except for use on actual ducts and, you know, strapping hostages to chairs. Call me old-fashioned.

Sock puppets!
Radio isotopes! Milkbone! What other random things can I shout out? I know: jock straps!

You've mentioned how you're the queen of emoticons so show us some skills and beat Lara's pirate kitty!
I3 <-- That's me mooning Lara's pirate kitty. :p

I dare you to lick something (preferably Sharon's cat [Sabrina looks scary O_O])
Sorry. I only like Sharon as a friend. xD

Choose: a mud bath/wrestle against a baboon or being dunked in a tub of lard or watch Sharon do a belly dance.
Belly dances are mating rituals. I do NOT want to mate with Sharon. That said, do you have a video of her dancing or something? Not that I'm interested. I'm just, you know, making conversation. ;)

What's your patented battle cry?
Back off, sucka! Totally strikes fear into the hearts of evildoers.

Give yourself a question then answer it.
Why do I know only the zaniest bloggers--*cough* Yan *cough*--on the planet? I suppose it's because like calls to like. Still, you definitely pwn zany, Yanyan.

4 comments:

  1. MEANIE! Sabrina is the sweetest and gentlest cat ever.

    Sorry Dia, but I cannot dance. Well I could do the YMCA dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the YMCA dance is also a mating ritual, but don't quote me on that. And Lori, just so you know, that "Pure Imagination" song from Willy Wonka is all up in my head now. Thanks!

    Willy Wonka, Yanyan--now I need chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahhahaha this was too funny, great interview:)

    ReplyDelete