Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bargain Books (22)

some overlapping 

Before I FallLet It Snow: Three Holiday RomancesJellicoe RoadLittle Brother

The Other Side of the IslandGeneration DeadOpheliaThe Juliet Club

DeadlineThe OtherworldliesMy Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins, and Fenway ParkAngry Management

Something WickedConfessions of a Triple Shot BettyTriple Shot Bettys in LoveThe Espressologist

SoldOnly the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls)Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls)Heist Society

CaptivateThe Miles BetweenBefore I Die


Bargain Books ~ 1 / ~ 2 / ~ 3 / ~ 4 / ~ 5 / ~ 6 / ~7 / ~ 8 / ~ 9 / ~ 10 / ~ 11 / 
~ 12 / ~ 13 / ~14 / ~ 15 / ~16 / ~17 / ~18 / ~19 / ~20 / ~21

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for Before I Fall to go on sale...I purchased a set for the Chick Lit Book Club--They've been asking for it! Yay!

    Thanks for doing this; I wouldn't have known it was on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deals! Thanks for posting (^_~) The girl on the Ophelia cover always reminds me of Michael Cera (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!Keep on posting! 2945abc45 0217

    ReplyDelete