Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bargain Books (3)

Here is another set of Amazon bargains in the teens section. Anyway I've never read a Francesca Lia Block book, I'm curious because she has been published so many times now. I guess this is a perfect time to try her writing out now :)

Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
The Devouring by Simon Holt / review
The White Darkness by Gerladine McCaughrean

Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Dirty Laundry by Daniel Ehrenhaft
Look Both Ways (Midnight Twins) by Jacquelyn Mitchard

Nothing but Ghosts by Beth Kephart
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
Gamer Girl by Mari Mancusi

Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman / review
She's So Money by Cherry Cheva / review
How to (Un)cage a Girl by Francesca Lia Block

    8 comments:

    1. I absolutely LOVE Francesca Lia Block! :) Hope you enjoy her books!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I can't believe Radiant Darkness is at the bargain section and now I don't have money to buy it! Omgosh. It's not fair, right? lol.

      ReplyDelete
    3. There's always next time! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. You can't tempt me this time. Esp. not with Look Both Ways which was utter drivel.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Darn it... all these American booksellers having such great deals! Unfortunately, the shipping doesn't make it worthwhile for us Canadians. Too bad... there are some great-looking books here!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Must.resist.whipping.out.credit.card.

      Also, Francesca Lia Block is awesome, most of the time. I recommend starting with the Weetzie Bat books.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I'll definitely keep that in mind! Thanks for the recommendation :D

      ReplyDelete