Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Harmonic Feedback

Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly

Source: Personal

Grade: 5 stars out of 5
Drea has obsessive interests. Before it was car parts now it's music. She loves producing music, adding beats, creating more depth and she just might have found her newest band members: Naomi and Justin. Naomi with her soulful voice and Justin with his sensual skills is all very new to Drea.

Drea has never been good at making friends. She has Asperger's, a current diagnosis, that might explain her social awkwardness. But in this town Drea is experiencing a whole spectrum of new emotions and companionships. With her fairy looks Drea just might attract the wrong crowd...or maybe just right.
After finishing Harmonic Feedback one thought came to mind: Thank God I bought this book. Harmonic Feedback was exactly what I was craving for at that moment. It filled my need for a sweet romance yet did not overdo it that would have left me gagging. Harmonic Feedback had a nice balance of intense drama and warm fuzzy feelings accompanying the blooming relationship.

Naomi was a little hard to swallow, but I still managed to read Harmonic Feedback, not once, but twice (and a half) in one sitting. As soon as I was finished, I wanted to read it again because I enjoyed it so immensely.

My words are not good enough for Harmonic Feedback so I am going to point out Courtney Summer's review of the book because it is AWESOME.

Cover B

Definitely buy yourself a copy: Amazon / Book Depository / IndieBound

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a refreshing read.
    I'm definitely going to add it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Yan you liked this one huh. It's in my TBR pile, can't wait to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this for our library because I thought it sounded good --- maybe now I'll pick it up for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful, I'm glad you enjoyed the book so much. It sounds interesting.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to finally getting to this one. Thanks Yan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh HAI. Glad to see this book blew you away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh HAI. Glad to see this book blew you away. :)

    ReplyDelete