Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bargain Books (4)

Some of these are titles I have not heard of myself, but they had pretty covers that I just had to click on! Others were titles or authors I have heard of.

Would You by Marthe Jocelyn
Alis by Naomi Rich
I Am Apache by Tanya Landman

Triple Shot Bettys in Love by Jody Elizabeth Gehrman / review
The Blonde of the Joke by Bennett Madison
Beauty and the Bully by Andy Behrens

Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe / review / recommended
Living on Impulse by Cara Haycak

3 comments:

  1. I love this post even though I don't need to buy any more books. I do happen to have an Amazon gift card so maybe I will go order some. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish there were more bargain books on Amazon Canada.

    ReplyDelete