Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bargain Books (2)

What do you get when you combine a book fanatic and a hot afternoon with nothing much to do? Reading? If stalking Amazon for bargains is your answer, then you are correct!

I love going onto Amazon occasionally and seeing what they have for sale. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. My e-reader just arrived yesterday (Sony, in black, not sure how I feel about it yet since I can't pry it off my brother's fingers) so while I may be increasing the amount of e-books I will be reading, I still love the feel of physical books in my hands. So this what I came across when I was digging through Amazon. I will most likely do another part of Amazon bargains next week as well.

The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams * / review / interview
The Everafter by Amy Huntley / review
ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley

How Not to Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler

Peeled by Joan Bauer
Take Me There by Susane Colasanti

Faery Rebels: Spell Hunter by R.J. Anderson * / review

Jane In Bloom by Deborah Lyttoon

* recommended

Bargain Books ~ 1

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lead--I've been wanting to purchase copies of The Chosen One for the Chick Lit Book Club at our school. This seems like it's too good to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a copy of The Everafter since I gave my ARC away after reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chosen One - 10/10 for an original, good read.
    The Everafter - 7ish/10 it was a good, original (at least for me) concept, but it doesn't stick with you all that much. but not bad at all!
    Ghostgirl - 4/10 sorry but I just didn't like this one at ALL. the main character was very unlikeable as was everyone else. I wish you better luck with it than I had.
    EON looks really great and I've seen good reviews.
    Amanda Project is like what happens when musicians get dropped from record labels. Amanda Project flopped because the public wasn't interested in an interactive book to engage in mysteries online to do with the book so the second book has cancelled. So it's like a pointless book to read now but whatever, I own it so i'm still going to read lol.

    I love you!!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mrs. DeRaps--The Chosen One was an emotional read, I hope the students love it!

    @Lenore--hopefully you won't regret it! :D

    @Anon--wow, I LOVE your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Amazon bargain books! I just bought 8 YA bargain books for $28!!

    ReplyDelete