Alison Dare, Little Miss Adventures and Alison Dare, The Heart of the Maiden by J.Torres and Jason Bone
Source: Tundra Books for blog tour
Grade: 3.5 stars out of 5
There are actually a couple stories in one graphic novel. Sometimes it halts one story to begin another one then goes back to the original first story to build suspense (it works). The story lines are simple and easy to follow even for a first time reader of Alison Dare such as myself. The same applies to the artwork--simple but gets the job done.
I think out of all the adventures I read, the most favorite one has to be where the nuns of the school (I think Alison attends an all girls Catholic school?) battle a group of ninjas. It has me laughing from the bizarre scenario.
Alison Dare is a quick, fun, and easy read for all ages and for both genders.
Alison Dare battles the fire-breathing glow-in-the-dark dragon!
Alison Dare as she fights against a new evil-doer--herself! EVIL CLONES!
(Yes I know, she's quite busy isn't she ;P)
Find more Alison Dare at the other tour stops!









Haha I like your pictures!
ReplyDeleteThe nun story was the best. NINJAS!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso I am coming to steal your dragon. He will look nice next to my water buffalo.
Great pics, lol. I loved the nun story best too!
ReplyDelete