Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Demon's Lexicon And ME!

Look at the picture and tell me what do you see? :D Now you might see a #fail in the picture that had me contemplating doing this to my blog:

Now I'm off to prepare for my graduation and be merry!

P.S. Thank you Carol for telling me about this! I thought she was lying to me at first ;P I just had to stop by every copy of The Demon's Lexicon and flip through it to make sure it's true. I also just had to buy my own paperback copy!

P.P.S. I really should have edited those sentences before hitting "publish post".

P.P.P.S. Linking to things later. Off to scavenge for fooooooood!

4 comments:

  1. I see...... mini Yan cutting the (s) off. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you sadistic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool.

    And such a good quote :) I hope you bought a copy :)

    ReplyDelete