Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Opps I Did It Again

You see by now I'm supposed to be talking about Traveling to Teens and how it'll be getting a giant overhaul. But I'm not. Because I'm ill prepared and frustrated (it's so freaking humid and my PC is upstairs where it's the hottest). Instead I changed my layout yet again for the billionth time already (but I learned some neat tricks. Apparently making a navigation bar is now a lot simpler than it was previously). It's nothing wild or exciting or exactly pretty, but it's efficient, simplistic, and easy on the eyes. So now I'm going to hide in the basement where it's cooler and eat myself into a stupor with ice cream while trying to finish this one book! Then I'll come back and talk about Traveling to Teens and what's in store.

(I had to change my layout because the tan/green one had some problems.)

2 comments:

  1. Oo, I like this new template! So sleek and simple!

    Heat sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we won! :D http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8919/unbenannt1kopiej.jpg

    ReplyDelete