Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Friends Are Weird (Crazy)

I wasn't going to do this, but a friend told me to post this picture up and I succumb to peer pressure easily ;) So um happy birthday to me? Here's what one friend decided to do (and post on facebook):

(it features horrible pictures of us but yay photoshop lol)

So this just reinforces my thinking that my friends are crazy (like me). To the people who already wished me happy birthdays, thank you (my inbox thanks you as well lol)!! I wish I could thank you all individually with hugs :(

P.S. Happy now Judy? ;P

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Yan! Hope your having a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's awesome! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO HAPPY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN YANNNN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, having the cake say, "You're Adopted" was clever. Happy birthday, Yan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha love it! Happy birthday! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL yan! xD Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete