Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cowinky Dink!

I'm normally not one to post awards (mostly because I have a tendency to forget who gave them to me and another reason...) but Yvonne just awarded me this "lovely award"

The reason why I'm posting this is because I used to read Yvonne's blog. Before moving to YA I used to scurry around the adult blogs like Trish, J. Kaye, Jenn (darn it, can't find link), Alyce, Julie, Firefly, Bermudaonion (names escape me :sigh:), S. Krinsha, Natasha, Stone Soup, Confuzzled Reads, and tons more. It was several months into discovering book blogs that I came across YA book blogs. And there you have it. Now I'm at a point where I'm trying to reconnect to some of these blogs again and Yvonne's award just brought me so excited.

P.S. I also happened to have won a book from her once ;P teehee

P.P.S. Another reason why I hardly post these things is because I'm really bias when it comes to passing these things on :sigh:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I feel very honored to be included in such illustrious company.

    (I noticed the link to my blog has two links back to back in it, just to let you know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats congrats. I like the sound of it, one lovely blog awardddd ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats congrats. I like the sound of it, one lovely blog awardddd ;)

    ReplyDelete