Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's Not All About The Toilets

By this time you've probably seen a couple CSN links on blogs. I think that's a sign to click on some of them, just saying. Anyway I'm back again to talk about some little product *whistle* (wait, crap, I can't whistle). JustVanites (I would love this title for a blog!) or in this case, bathroom vanities, can make or break a room. (A vanity is a low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup.) My bathroom doesn't allow for a huge vanity so try to think modern in design.

And you may never know, your mother might want one. I kid you not. I asked my mother what she wanted for Mother's Day and she said a toilet. So I think a vanity is step-up from a toilet.

2 comments:

  1. Free-standing vanities are cool! I wish I had one in my bathroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Will you get it for your mom ever? XD

    ReplyDelete