Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, May 3, 2010

In Celebration for

In light of the upcoming months I thought I would mention briefly of gifts for mothers as well as fathers. Just between you and me, I have something planned for Mother's Day, but Father's Day is always the worst for me.

What can you get for your father aside from that stupid tie and that awkward 'coupon for a free massage from yours truly!'? One thing I've been noticing is that dads tend to crash in front of the TV after work, at least mine does especially when ANTM or Gossip Girl of Glee comes on (grrr). So we decided to upgrade our television set to a flat-screen (because apparently it's much better for the eye so says the mother) and then after buying a new TV (because everyone 'claims' that I broke it--pfft) we need a new stand. So why not take dad's interest in consideration and get that corner TV stand with enough room for a stereo and DVDs.

And hey maybe you can get one for yourself when you move for college! You can always use for storage of other things like textbooks and keep the (small cramp ;)) room tidy. Just a little suggestion.

(I like the design of this one)

P.S. It's totally on sale!

1 comment:

  1. That's a sweet idea! :D We never celebrate father's day but I'll draw a portrait for my mother. :P

    Where's the umbrella header??? *bohoho*

    ReplyDelete