Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Winner

Quick before Christmas ends, congrats goes to KatieDoll for being the first place winner of my Huggles 2 contest! Once she gets back to me or emails me with her choice I'll pick the 2nd place winner, announce it, and so forth.

The actual drawing process took less than I imagined--less than 2 hours from start to finish with all of the extra entries. I also gave an extra entry to certain contesters for their creative answers (one of whom that received an extra entry was Katie!). The most common ones involved dogs/cats with napping or some type of lazing around lol.

So Katie shoot me an email once you see this because I probably won't email you this week. Readers do check out her Fan Art! They are amazing--I love looking at them! Some favorites of mine include Brightly Woven, Willow, The Forest of Hands and Teeth and Wake.

Also congratulations to Sara who won my Sherrilyn Kenyon contest a while back. We've already contacted a couple weeks ago and her prize should be arriving soon--I hope.

1 comment: