Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009: Guilty Reads

Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
Sequel coming out next year. Read this one about 3 time in the same week. What? It was Finals week...I needed something to perk me up!

Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund

Bite Me by Melissa Francis
Sequel coming out next year

Demon Princess: Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowan
Sequel coming out next year

Fat Cat by Robin Brande

Swoon At Your Own Risk coming out next year

As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
Sisters Red next year

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Companion novel coming out next year

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Forget You out next year!

The Study Series by Maria V. Snyder
I've read Poison Study 8 times in the last 2 or so months
Magic Study 5 time in the last 2 or so months
Fire Study 3 times in the last 2 or so months
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha wow- you have reread them a lot! I agree on many of those titles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 times?! Gosh girl! Demon Princess was so cute. I'm really excited about the sequel. I still need to read Academy 7. So lame I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with the Study series. I've only read Magic Study, but I'm completely hooked!

    ReplyDelete