Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009: Seri[ously] Addicting

Clicking on the title will lead you to my review, if not then you have to trust me on this one.

The Study Series by Maria V. Snyder
Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study [no review but omigosh!!!]

Graceling and Fire by Kristen Cashore

The Maze Runner by James Dasher

The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games and Catching Fire

Theatre Illuminta Series by Lisa Mantchev
Eyes Like Stars

Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise

Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani

5 comments:

  1. The Study Series is the best series totally agree with you. Also Beautiful Creatures. I just couldn't put down the book once I started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, the Study Series are just lovely! and I thoroughly enjoyed Kristin Cashores Graceling and FIre, I have beautiful creatures but have yet to start reading it : / There are so many here I'm looking forward to checking out! thanks for all the lovely covers and book recommendations! Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Academy is <3. I adore lots of books on your list ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how many series I started in 2009. There are just so many awesome ones that I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever title! And I can't wait for the second Theatre Illuminata book. 2010 is gonna be great!!! (:

    ReplyDelete