Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Note

Okay so after 7 trials, 7 trips to the invisible trash can I give up! The audio as horrendous. Argh. The point of the vlog was to apologize to Khy, Catt, and Erica for saying that I hated the Vampire Academy series. They kept telling me how awesome it was and I was all like pshhhhh. Well I'm sorry...because the Vampire Academy series is

AWESOME!

I had some issues with it but the overall effect was pretty darn good.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Laura and Carol saying thanks! Laura has sending me the first 3 books and Carol for daring me to re-read the series. I read all 3 books in 2 days even with school and whatnot.

Anyway so I had this vlog all planned out--flipbooks, the actual series so I can show you and everything! So I was so upset that the vlog was so bad. Khy and Erica bet me to wear a tutu and prance around in a library while doing this vlog but guess that didn't work out.

P.S. hate the American covers. I have a hard time telling who's who.


The German ones are pretty good.

16 comments:

  1. HA! I KNEW IT!

    I still think you should vloooooog though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you start liking them after reading the 1st one because i just read that one and I really did not like them. should i continue reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you didn't like them at the 1st novel then you probably won't like the next couple :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like them. And I haven't seen the German covers before but I do like them better. The first cover is Rose. The second is Rose and Christian. The third is Lissa and Dimitri. I think that's how it goes, but the Rose on 1 and 2 don't match. It kind of bugs me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read those, but I'm really interested in them, so I'm glad you liked them! And I can't tell how they look like the characters or not, but I do think the German covers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *love* the German covers. Gorgeous. I'm happy that you changed your mind about the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. I LOVE the German covers.


    And I'm bummed about the vlog. It would've been great :P Happy you changed your mind - they're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you don't want to show your gorgeous self via vlogging... you can't hide your stunning personality, incredible charm, awesome intelligence & beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this series! At the signing I went to I think Richelle said the first 2 book covers used just stock photos but the new ones are supposed to be a model they thought really fit the series. So curious to see the rest of the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yan loves this series? I think I have to check the books out soon. And I agree, the German covers are WAY better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This IS an amazing series ^^

    I like the German covers better!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was up til 2 in the morning last night reading the 1st book. *yawns*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go GERMAN EDITIONS! HAHAHA!
    I despise the redone US covers. What's with the mouse mustache?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the German covers! I think the main reason I haven't picked up the series yet, is because I hate the covers. The German ones are much more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agreed. I read these recently and they were amazing. Can't wait for the next book.

    And the covers aren't very good. :( German ones are pretty.

    ReplyDelete