Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life Sucks--Dealing With It

School's starting or has already started so I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be MIA/too lazy/too tired. I have scheduled posts for this entire month and working on October but while doing this I lost my interview with Thomas Fahy. I could have sworn I had it ready to go but when I checked my google reader and noticed that it was blank, I was like !@#$. This is why you should never email me with important things that involve future events.

Anyway I'm going to be less responsive and it will take longer to respond back to you--you just don't notice it yet since I've only started half of my classes. You can blame Sharon for sucking up all my free time and plus, oh and don't forget twitter.

Anddddddddddd I don't know what else to write O_O so um yeah, that's all.

Overall: Yan+school+homework=no: reading, socializing, or anything remotely ~*fun*~

13 comments:

  1. awh I'm a bad influnece and a dangerous rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that! I seem to have particularly homework heavy courses this semester (and it's only been two days). No fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. //hugs// I'll be in your shoes starting next week! Let's work hard and pull through together! *^*o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, school sucks balls! >=(. Totally cuts into my fun reading time *angry*. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *waves* i will miss you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Grabs Yan's arm and pulls her back and yells dramatically "Don't go"*

    Be back soon okay? School is evil. I hate school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel!!!!
    We do NOT like school... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know just what you mean. I am so worried about how my blog's status will be like in a few months. For me school doesn't start until Sept 28th but I know that once I'm in, it's going to be intense! Good luck with posting. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. but school IS fun...at least it is when you no longer have it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, totally get what you mean. Senior year is bruuuut-al. I mean, it's only the 2nd day of school, and we've already gotten loads of hmw. Unfortunately, I didn't have the forsense to pre-schedule posts ahead of school (but then again, the last days of summer, I was scrambling to get ready for school. *headdesk*)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the same, its hard with school and all :S

    ReplyDelete