Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (27)

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott (April 16th 2010--Simon Pulse)

'"Everyone knows the unwritten rule. You don't like your best friend's boyfriend."

Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it even seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Everything would be perfect except for two things: Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.

Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for wanting him, and the last thing she wants is to hurt her best friend. But when she's thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens. It's wonderful...and awful.

Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing short of addiction, and she can't stop herself from wanting more..."

12 comments:

  1. So now we have a real synopsis. Makes me even crazier for this book. Poor Sarah : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! So excited for this book! Too bad it only comes out in April 2010. :( It seems like forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this! The synopsis has made me even more excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg. We have an actual summary now! *sqee* I so can NOT wait to read this. All of Elizabeth's books are amazing and this cover is 100% GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Elizabeth Scott might be a god(dess)! LOVE HER BOOKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The books sounds pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love Elizabeth Scott! I just have to read this book :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like it would be a cute read. I'll have to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, thanks for the heads-up about the synopsis being out -- I love Elizabeth Scott and her books, so I can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for this one to come out! I love her books! :]

    ReplyDelete