Taking a break from BOOK BY ITS COVER this month mostly because I don't have many poems left and I need an easy contest while I slave over reviews.
Inspired by Lee Verday's contests, I'm hosting a contest of my own...using comments...a hoard of comments.
- Play nice.
- You must have a US mailing address. I am broke.
- This contest will end on September 30th. It begins now.
- Your 1st comment must include a contact email.
- You may only comment on Saturdays from 12:01 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST (EDIT: Shoot forgot about internaional readers who have US addresses. Okay the same rules apply to you guys, just not the EST. 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM Saturdays.) Any other days your comment will be deleted. As for those of you who commented on the contest post a while ago, you guys can pick one other day (aside from Saturdays) to comment spam.
- Be intelligent. Your comments must be more be longer than 2 letters not counting numbers. If you do this:
Comment 1: Entering!Comment 2: Second entryComment 3: Third!...etc...
I will rip your tongue out and feed it to some goldfishes/snapping turtles. Seriously I get all the comments sent to my inbox and if I read that for 454239755578 times I will be annoyed.
- You can leave a comment right after your first comment and the comment after that, and the comment after that etc.
- You have no limitions on the amount of comments. It's called comment spamming. Go right ahead, leave 50 a day if you want. It's up to you how many entires you want.
- You can come back the next Saturday and comment as much as you like.
- You can strike up a conversation with another commentor.
Winner's choice of my ARC of Candor by Pam Bamchorz OR my ARC of Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe.
Have fun! Hoping to reach past 1000 mwhaha.