Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Winner of Books By Its Cover Month 2


Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
Childhood at its worst
Clown face makeup
Underneath the children’s feet
Set in a playground
A nightmare you can’t escape

The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
Golden locks
Undone
Splayed
Across the back
Family of
Many
Escape

Fragile Eternity by MelissaMarr
Blue and brown
Monarch butterfly
Resting on frozen fingers

Tempo Change by Barbara Hall
Jet black
Ghostly white
Freckled face
Music creates
Motion
Waves
Pattern

Slept Away by Julie Kraut
Graham crackers
Hersey’s chocolate
Roasted marshmallows
With a hint of pink nail polish
The perfect set up for a sleepover
At summer camp

And the winner is...

Cecilia aka Epic Rat!

Woot! Congrats! Her winning entry was for The Chosen One.

I had 58 entries this month so I'm hoping this month we'll have more ;P

4 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here thinking how they all make so much sense, Now. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Melanie. I can't believe I didn't get some of those. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. 58 entries? Should have been more. I hope next month you get lots. Congrats to the winner~1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Cecilia :]
    ---
    It looks like we have some similar book interests, so I'm now following your blog!

    Feel free to visit mine too & be sure to enter the contest I'm running :]

    -Andrea

    http://ireadd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete